A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your web browser when you visit any web page. Its function is to able the web site to remember your visit when you come back to browse it. The cookies store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, statistics, social network links, user account access, etc. The function of a cookie is to adapt the web page content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the offered services by any web page would be notably decreased. If you want to know more about cookies, click here.
Cookies used in this web site
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments are human beings and they aren’t robots. In this way we fight spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to elaborate statistics about traffic and visits on this web. When you use this web-site, you are allowing the information treatment about you by Google. So, any request in this way, you have to contact Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to allow you to click in the Like button or Share.
Removing and deactivation of cookies
You can deactivate or remove the cookies of this web site in any moment. This actions can be performed in different ways depending on your web browser. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- The web browsers are tools that store the cookies. Deactivation and removing have to be done from them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies from the web browsers.
- In some cases is necessary to install cookies to make the web browser don’t forget that you deny them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company saves the cookies in servers placed in the United States and they pledge not to share them with third-party persons, except if they are necessary for the correct function of the system or if the law requires them. As Google say, they don’t save your IP direction. Google Inc. is a company that is adhered to the Safe Port Agreement that guarantees that all transfered data would be treated with the European Union protection level. You can see more information here. If you want to know more about Google cookies, click here.